Greetings from Canada!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CanadianMeg

Senior Cook
I love to bake and I'm slowly learning to cook. It's hard to be very adventurous in learning to cook because I am picky about some things. I've been married for 3 1/2 years and have a 17 month old son I need to teach good eating habits. So far so good on that front!

Looking forward to getting more familiar here! :-p

Welcome to the group! I'm pretty sure you'll love it here as
much as the rest of us do!

Welcome!! Where in Canada are you? This is a wonderful site, lots of help too...not just recipes! Hope you enjoy!

Welcome

Welcome to DC Meg! The members I have met here from Canada RAWK!:cool:

Just watch out for Tancowgirl2000, Alix and Ken. And Barbara L.:rolleyes:

Welcome...and don't be afraid to ask anything you want to know! We may not have the right answers...but we'll have fun telling you our opinions!

middie said:
wasabi i think you spoke too soon lol.
watch out for dove meg she'll put you
in the woodshed if you get out of hand.

Been there, done that.
:(

MJ said:
Welcome to DC Meg! The members I have met here from Canada RAWK!:cool:

Just watch out for Tancowgirl2000, Alix and Ken. And Barbara L.:rolleyes:

He is just teasing you Meg, we are all pretty harmless. There are some rabid Eskimo fans (Ken) though so beware if the conversation drifts to football.

Glad you found us. Tell your friends...maybe soon the Canadians will outnumber the Americans on here. :LOL:

Alix said:
He is just teasing you Meg, we are all pretty harmless. There are some rabid Eskimo fans (Ken) though so beware if the conversation drifts to football.

Glad you found us. Tell your friends...maybe soon the Canadians will outnumber the Americans on here. :LOL:

The plan for world domination is unfolding nicely, eh?:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom