Greetings From Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nancyveg4health

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone -

My name is Nancy and I've been happily married for 29 years and have 2 small(ish) children and I love eating healthy and teaching others how to do the same. Both my parents died long before they should have, simply because of lifestyle issues: overweight and sedentary. I vowed that I would not leave my kids and husband because of ignorance or laziness, so I transformed us to a healthy, vegan lifestyle. Before you say, "Ugh", let me say that mine is not the traditional style that most would associate with vegan/vegetarian, but rather healthy, TASTY foods. There are so many choices, there's just not enough time tp prepare them all. I even started my own website where I try to empower others to change to a healthier lifestyle, before the onset of diabetes or heart disease. Check out some of my recipes and menus at Veg4Health.com and you may agree. I'm looking forward to being a part of this group! :chef:

Hi David - I'm sure you will enjoy the eCourse. I've had so many people encourage me to write a book or put something together like that so I decided to try to bless everybody with free info. Hope you like it!

Hi Nancy, welcome to the DC forums. I like the fact that you are eating healthy and plan to check out your site!

Back
Top Bottom