Greetings from London!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JasonJ

Assistant Cook
Hi to everyone at discusscooking!

My name is Jason, aged 28 and from London and Ive started taking an interest in cooking. Ive purchased a new Electrolux cooker that has a gas stove and electric oven. Also purchased some new pans and other equipment. I like pasta, steak and curry dishes very much.

Some help on having to navigate this site will be very helpful as this site seems very large and I like to look for specific topics.

:chef: Regards. J

Hi, Jason. Welcome to DC. It's great that you've developed an interest in cooking. It's a great hobby or profession.

As for navigating the site, if you want to learn about something specific, use the search feature. It's on the blue bar near the top of the page.

Or, if you wish, go to the "forums" list and see all the different forums. That should keep you busy for quite a while. Enjoy. We're glad you've found us.

:) Welcome Jason you will love it here as far as navigating just explore the site you will pick it up in no time.

Welcome Jason, the forums come easily once you get the hang of it!! I love London BTW! I visited your city for the first time 3 years ago.

welcome jason.

how come every time i say your name, i hear "ch ch ch, ah ah ahhhh". :neutral:

j/k. :)

Hi to all the repliers

Hi to everyone who replied to my first comment. Thank you for all your welcoming comments.

Im going to do some research on steak dishes now. Once again, thanks!

JasonJ

Thanks to all those others who have said hi to me! This site seems very informative. Im going to do some more exploring on this site.

JasonJ

hi Jason!
good to have you here.. ;o)
I love London, but haven`t been there for almost three years now, I think...

Hi!

Yea sorry I haven't been around, just been working hard.

Just a couple of questions I wanted to ask, which mince is better for making curry sauces? Beef or lamb?

Also Im quite interested in those new 'induction' hobs. I have a gas hob myself. Is induction that much better than gas?

Hi, Jason. Welcome to DC! As others have said, the search button is your friend when you want to tap into the great amount of info on this site. Browsing the fora can take a pleasant while, and you can always just ask. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom