Greetings from Malaysia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mohana

Assistant Cook
Hi, my name is Mohana.I have just joined and would like to say hello to everyone.I live in Malaysia, but was born and brought up in Myanmar which was called Burma.I studied in the UK and then in Canada.Now I live in malysia.I have just published my first book called "FRUITASTIC" for healthy living longevity and Wellness.Hope some of you can review the book or make comments on it.Thanks:neutral:

Thank you guys am looking forward to participating in the various forums

Hi Mohana,
I could review your book for my website at Garden and Hearth if you'd like to send me a copy. I mostly deal with veggies but healthy living would fit right in. My site address is in my signature here. If you're interested send me a PM.
And welcome to DC!

RMS Thank you for a your e mail.I will try and send you a copy of my book.I am writing a second book which should be reeady by October.Itis all about veegetables called VEGEMANIA.You probably will find that interesting too.

Congratulations

I went on google and found your book.They gave you a wonderful review. It was very interesting. You must be very pleased. They said the price was RM120. What does that mean? Thanks. :)

:LOL: :LOL:
JoAnn L. said:
I went on google and found your book.They gave you a wonderful review. It was very interesting. You must be very pleased. They said the price was RM120. What does that mean? Thanks. :)

Ringgit is the currency of Malaysia US1$= 3.78 RM so the book in US$ is about $31/- Itis 275 pages coffee table book.Do you think that it is expensive?.Actually I want to market the book in the US and am looking for a publisher or a literary agent who will do that for me.Any sugggestions ideas etc Thanks

When I go to our book store (Borders) and check out all of the new cookbooks (my favorite thing to do), most of the really nice books are priced anywhere from $24 dollars and up. So it sounds about right. Good luck with your book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom