Greetings from Potato Repairman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potato Repairman

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone. I've been a long time reader , but made my first contribution today. I live in Omaha, Nebraska and I like food. I like learning to make food I like to eat. Cooking is something I've always enjoyed and am always keen to learn new things. I've gotten a lot out of this forum and hopefully I'll be able to contribute something worthwhile on occasion.

Hi Potato Repairman. Welcome to DC. I love your "handle." My questions...when is a potato broken and what do you do to fix it?:LOL:

It's nice that you are contributing. Make it a habit. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome Potato Repairman,
glad to have you join us.This is a great place to learn, help and share.

kadesma:)

Hi Potato Repairman. Welcome to DC. I love your "handle." My questions...when is a potato broken and what do you do to fix it?:LOL:
Yeah, I was wondering how to fix a busted potato too!! I have visions of Mr PotatoHead lying in pieces on the floor, waiting for someone to come along and help!:LOL: It is a good moniker!

I will also add my welcome to you, Potato Repairman!

:ROFLMAO: Are you trying to send him into shock, YT?

Welcome. Interesting handle. I take it you like potatos.....

Thank you for the warm welcome. I thought the name would fit in quite nicely here. I wish I could take credit for its origin, but I merely adopted it ...going on 30 years now, at least IT still fits.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom