Greetings from Russia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

recipe

Assistant Cook
Hello Everyone!
I have just joined the forum. I am from Russia. I am looking for new recipe ideas.

Hello, recipe, and welcome to DiscussCooking! You'll like it here!

What type of new recipes ideas are you looking for? Give us some further info so we can help you! I am Italian, so if you are looking for anything from that culture I can help you.

Good morning and welcome, recipe. You say you are from Russia, but where are you now? Not having virtually any experience with Russian eats, please share with us some of your culinary specialties.

Hello,
You've come to the right place for recipes. Just let us know what ya want!!

Welcome Recipe.
glad to have you join us. We have just about anything you could want in a recipe. Just give us an idea and we will be glad to help more.
kadesma:)

Welcome to DC recipe-glad you found us and glad you decided to join in!!

I've always been fascinated with your Country and your culture. Maybe when you get settled in we could chat-I've got a million questions I'd love to ask you!!

This may seem a little premature, but a "friendship request"is en route!!!

Once again, welcome to the forum!!!

drostite, Recipe.........(not spelling it right, of course)welcome to DC) you can join Charlie D and David Hutchins (they're from the Ukraine) on giving us some good recipes from your hinterlands and we'll do the same with you...dasvedanya!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Privyet Recipe! I look forward to being introduced to some of the real Russian cooking!! welcome!! :)

Actually this person never wanted to be a member. The link to the Recipe URL in the signature is all they wanted to accomplish. They believe they are doing Search Engine Optimization minipulation when they tag these links on tons of different forums.

Actually this person never wanted to be a member. The link to the Recipe URL in the signature is all they wanted to accomplish. They believe they are doing Search Engine Optimization minipulation when they tag these links on tons of different forums.

ok, can you explain what that means in English??? have we wasted our time in welcoming him???

Gotcha, you let me in without checking!

You got that right - will an administrator get that site outa here quickly please. It has nothing to do with Russia or Russian cooking. Pityful trick. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom