Greetings from Staffordshire, England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchengoddess

Assistant Cook
Hi all ,

I am new to this forum, looking forwrad to chatting with you all and shring recipes, ideas etc

Much Love

Great to meet ya kitchengoddess, looking forward to a good English style soup for Fall and Winter - or stew, something like that - you choose the recipe.

hi, have loads of english recipes which do you prefer stew or soup? I am actually irish although i live in england and have to say irish stews and soups are better than english ones!

hi, have loads of english recipes which do you prefer stew or soup? I am actually irish although i live in england and have to say irish stews and soups are better than english ones!

Well, you are the kitchengoddess afterall:). I'm hard pressed to pick between a genuine Irish stew and a genuine Irish soup. Give me a good excuse to try my Irish Soda Bread recipe again - it was "toastable" but really too dense so I'm going to try again. You choose - Irish soup or Irish Stew. Go for it! Thanks

eww yeah! Soda bread or Potato cakes :)
I toast the latter also and bash it with a meat tenderiser to get nice little Dents in it, holds more butter that way ;)

Back
Top Bottom