Greetings, New Fish here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sonne

Assistant Cook
Hello,

Thought I make a post to say hello. I am pretty much brand new to everything here. I come from the lifestyle of fast food, soda and left-over pizzas and just can't take it anymore, physically. So now on a journey to teach myself to cook. My resources are cookbooks, Tv shows, and the internet (which brought me here).

So far I am enjoying this site. I like the information and knowledge available here. The community so far is rocking. Until I can get my footing I probably will be mostly a lurker. When I get some more common knowledge and experience under my belt I'll be contributing more.

Thanks, and Have a Great Weekend! :punk:

This is my first post anywhere, anytime and you nailed my feelings exactly. I do cook beyond fast-food but would love to explore home-made pizzas and grilling them. But I do believe it might take me awhile to get up to speed so I will keep reading but what a great site. Love to hear other peoples experiences and learn.

Welcome Sonne and Yukonergal. I think you'll find a welcoming group that's always happy to answer questions.

img_793028_0_df83778bad28b3756944367b65f22104.gif

Back
Top Bottom