Gringo Living Here on the Beach in Baja, Mexico...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BajaGringo

Cook
Hello all - Just a dumb Gringo living here in Baja, Mexico and I love to cook. In fact I met my wife in a cooking class here a few years back. I have lived and worked in many places including Argentina, Venezuela, Singapore, Sumatra and now Mexico. I LOVE THIS PLACE and I am staying. I have come up with some easy and quick recipes for Mexican food that are tasty and as spicy as you want to make them.

I also make a great Cadillac Margarita that goes perfect with some Salsa, Ceviche and Baja Fried Rice. I really am looking forward to getting to know folks here, participate and learn some new things along the way.

Saludos!

Ron

You're welcome. I am glad that you like them and I will be adding more. I just got that webpage up and so there will be more recipes added as well as categories.

I keep telling my wife what a lucky woman she is - haha...

:chef:

Hola, BajaGringo! Bienvenidos a Discuss Cooking. My hubby and I also live in Mexico, but a bit farther south and east - we are in Nayarit, just north of Puerto Vallarta. I look forward to learning more about your great cooking, and already plan to make the wonderful salad I found on your website. This is a great group of people - muy amable. Buena suerte....

Hola, BajaGringo! Bienvenidos a Discuss Cooking. My hubby and I also live in Mexico, but a bit farther south and east - we are in Nayarit, just north of Puerto Vallarta. I look forward to learning more about your great cooking, and already plan to make the wonderful salad I found on your website. This is a great group of people - muy amable. Buena suerte....

Thanks Karen - Mexico is a wonderful place and we are blessed! By the wife, my wife Cristina is from Nayarit - a small pueblo called Bonito.

saludos and bienvendos, BG.....welcome aboard.........please post your recipes when you get a chance.....will have to look up your wife's birthplace.....never heard of it but am interested........

Hi welcome to the group!

Mexico is our home away from home!! We love it there.

Thanks again for the welcome guys - you all are great! As I work online I spend a lot of time in the forums and I can see already that there are some of you who share a similar (sick, twisted, perverted, demented, rosy, happy, archaic, fuddy-duddy, dazed, haven't a clue) view of life and attitude.

Obviously I will spending much of my time here - ha!

:rolleyes:

Karen - Bonito is a very small pueblo inland...

Back
Top Bottom