Hai2 from Indonesia..n Perth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caramellatte

Assistant Cook
Hello-hello... my name is Imelda. I'm currently doing absolutley nothing at all as i took a semester off from uni!! haha :ROFLMAO:
I have juz finished my undergrad degree earlier diz yr and then went on to graduate diploma straight away.. but after 1 semester..i want a time off!! lol...

I'm from and currently in Indonesia, but I have been studying in Perth, Australia since highschool, but since im off uni atm, i have decided to stay in Indonesia for the rest of the year.

anyways.. enuf bout that, whats more relevant to diz forum is that i :wub: baking heaps.. even though im still very new at it..lol... but I do know how to make some great indonesian dishes, cakes and snacks.

I'm currently into pastry.. have been trying heaps from my mum's recipes books lately..haha..

anyways.. i hope that we can talk and exchange great ideas and experience in this forum..:LOL:

kind regards, mel.:cool:

Ciao Mel, welcome to DC!! Oh please do tell us all about your wonderful Indonesian food!! I have a few to share in return from glorious Roma!!:rolleyes:

Welcome Mel! I hope you can share your Indonesian recipes like Nasi Goreng and Sambal. I fell in love with Indonesian food when I was there last.

Indonesian fried rice

Chopstix said:
Welcome Mel! I hope you can share your Indonesian recipes like Nasi Goreng and Sambal. I fell in love with Indonesian food when I was there last.

Hai, sure.. i love nasi goreng (fried rice) my self...however there are many..as in many types of nasi goreng.. u can have 101 combinations..lol...

My favourite one however is the one that I made up my self..hauhahuhaauha.. :ROFLMAO: nah..its only because they don't really sell many of the combination that i make. My favourite is corned beef fried rice. if you are or anyone is interested i can share the recipe with you.

Btw, which part of Indonesia did you visit?

9.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom