Hallo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hallo DC Members,
Happy home cook from South Carolina. Been reading the posts here for 3years and finally decided to open an account. I have been consulting this forum for all my cooking/equipment/technique questions and always been very happy with the results. Frankly i probably would have never learned how to use a stainless steel pan and clean cast iron without DC. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
My hobbies include Chess and of course COOKING that seems to be turning into an obsession...
Happy Cooking!

What he said!
Welcome, I admire your restraint!
Good to know the lurkers decide to talk sometimes! :)

Wow.. the ultimate lurker!!! Well... welcome to the not so undercover world!!!!

a typical chess player. watch your opponent, then figure out your strategy and make your move.

welcome, chess-ter. :) good opening.

(let's see if he comes back with the two nights defense, with the traxlar variation.)

Welcome chess! You're probably familiar with quite a few of us already. (look, bucky - we're famous!)

It's nice you decided to poke your head in and stay awhile!

Hey there Chessplayer, welcome to (posting on) DC!

I count chess as one of my hobbies as well. Do you ever play on FICS?

Lurker....LOL thats funny. Havent heard that word in years. Well .... I am 37, a male, of Bulgarian origin, been in the states for 12 years, i hardly know anything about Bulgarian food, play chess on playchess.ge - "the chessbase site" - havent played otb/over the board/ in years. Ahh.. the Traxler variation is too wild for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom