Happy Anniversary licia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Happy Anniversary licia and Mr. licia:) HOpe you day is filled with joy and happiness. Wishes for many more years together.

kadesma:)

You said in the "Venting" thread that you've been married 49 years and it's been quite a ride.

I couldn't agree more. Buck and I have been together 30 years - as of July 26th - and will be married 23 years on December 18th. We've had quite a ride, too. And it's all been worth it...the bad and the good. Fortunately, there's been far more good than bad.

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary and, just think, you're just 365 days from number 5-0! Wow!

Happy Anniversary Licia & Mr. Licia!! Make it an extra special, sweet day to remember!!

img_356483_0_14cf9ad9da867213aa340ddc5af5ef93.jpg

Licia, Happy Anniversary! I hope it is a truly lovely one. Enjoy it and all your years to come!

Thanks to all of you. We've done okay thru the years and when it wasn't ok we learned a lot:rolleyes: from that. Many thanks to all of you.

Very best wishes on your anniversary, licia. I love hearing about long-time couples like you two and Katie E and Buck. Commitments are really worth it in the long run.

Thanks for your good wishes. We had a very nice time - dd took us out to eat and we ate too much (of course). She came by while we were gone today and left us a tote bag full of goodies she got while on the cruise. I think she is going to spoil us. She is even doing Thanksgiving at her house and all I have to do is make ambrosia and pecan pies. We've had a very busy day and I'm off to bed.

Back
Top Bottom