Happy Anniversary PrincessFiona60 and Shrek!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL... NOW I know where I learned that song from!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Oh... and I second that song PF!!! :)

Thanks! I'm all ready to head out, just have to put the uncomfortable shoes on. Shrek says I'm dressed appropriately and the car is warming up. I still have absolutely no clue what we are doing.

And again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Attachments

• Tada.JPG
    Tada.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 72
Happy Anniversary!! 26 years? WOW!! Time fly's by..
Have a great time!! see ya tomorrow.. We need details to tease you with later :LOL:

Munky.

I really am not expecting an answer tonight, I'm just dying to know what the surprise was and did you(they) drive? I mean did he cook dinner at home? Inquiring minds want to know.

Does 'belated' work with anniversaries? Hope so. Belated Happy Anniversary, Princess and Shrek. You're probably still enjoying the Flintstones ear worm Barbara gave you yesterday.

I guess I zipped past this thread without it's registering in my feeble mind.

Happy Anniversary!

Our Dinner Out!

I've been mentioning this restaurant for about 6 months, last night we went. http://www.seankellys.com/Stone_Of_Accord/About_Us

I had the Shepards Pie and Shrek had the Corned Beef and Cabbage. We stopped off back home so I could change my shoes and headed out for drinks and fun. For the first time in years we closed a bar.

Thanks everyone, I had a great Anniversary!

Belated happy anniversary to u both! and great to know that u had a fantastic time! Best wishes from me!

Back
Top Bottom