Happy Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Happy Birthday to EVERYONE who has their birthday on the FIRST day of the year! I apologize that I never take time to notice the birthday column on this site and there is no excuse only t hat I am thinking of myself and either needing help or offering it. In my family, we hardly celebrated birthdays as there were so many of us. Each one knew when it was t heir birthday and would let the rest of us know about it. Kind of sad not to have someone say have good day. But I am still here so there must be reason.

Anyway, I think you are all special to be the FIRST and I hope you all feel special on this day. I just cannot believe how many there are listed! Wish you all good health, happiness and may all your meals be the way you expect. Take good care of y ourselves so we can wish you special day. This sure impressed me. Bet not many relatives forget your day.

I am just guessing here but I think some people use 01/01 instead of putting in their real birthday. Just a guess. :wacko:

I am just guessing here but I think some people use 01/01 instead of putting in their real birthday. Just a guess. :wacko:
It could be. My grandmother, who I adored, always said her name was Ada Marie and her birthday was January 1st. It wasn't until she died that I found out her name was Ada Myrtle and her BD was Jan. 2nd! I guess she just fine tuned her vital statistics a little to suit her better!

It could be. My grandmother, who I adored, always said her name was Ada Marie and her birthday was January 1st. It wasn't until she died that I found out her name was Ada Myrtle and her BD was Jan. 2nd! I guess she just fine tuned her vital statistics a little to suit her better!

I would have loved your Grandma!! Fine tuning huh --- Shoot, I'm only 39, and I do a little fine tuning here and there!!:ermm::LOL:

How naive I must be! Everyday seems to be more and more things I am not aware of. Goes to prove if you aren't allowed to go out of the house, you just don't live life. Well, as they say, make your bed you have to lie in it. But this wasn't the case when I was young. Makes you wonder why everyone stares when you express yourself!

Pretty good about grandma. She was ahead of me. Good for her.

Back
Top Bottom