Happy Birthday Addie!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy-Birthday-Cake-3.gif

Thank you. I get a wheelchair for my birthday. It is a light one and can fit in the trunk of my daughter's car. Now she will have no excuse to take me with her on weekends when she is out running her errands. I can't walk more than 20 feet and then my hip and spine start to really hurt. As a result I go can't shopping in a lot of stores unless they have electric carts. Just standing at the sink can be very painful when I am doing dishes. Wash a few items, sit down and rest. Get up, wash a couple more, sit down again. I haven't learned to accept my limitations. I am not 20 y.o. anymore. This wheelchair will make a big difference. And on next Saturday my daughter and I are going to an Italian restaurant that we both like. They make a sausage soup that is to die for. But sometime there is an inch of grease floating on top. I usually send it back and ask to have the grease removed. With all that Son #1 does for me, I hope he doesn't think he has to get me anything. Son #2 is straight and off drugs. That is present enough for me. And he is self supporting Son #3 told me in December that the chair and ottoman he bought was both my Christmas and Birthday gift. And I am happy with that. So wheelchair and a dinner out. I am one happy 73 year old great grandmother.

Except I still want to take up bike riding again. Doc says no. Balance is the big bugaboo. :chef:

I'll spring for training wheels for a bike:) Heck Shrek has a trike he doesn't ride...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Have you looked into a scooter. It will get you out and you don't have to pedal!!! :LOL:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Have you looked into a scooter. It will get you out and you don't have to pedal!!! :LOL:

I have a scooter. And I terrorize not only my neighbors in the building, but the whole neighborhood.

Thank you for the brithday greeting.:)

happy day after, addie--why stop the party now?

On Tuesday night we have tea down in the community room. I just went down there and had a BIG BIG blow up with one of the residents. I am still shaking. My BP must be sky high. I will calm down soon. I said things to her that folks here have been wanting to say for a long time. You got something you want to say to someone but are afraid to? Ask me. I will do it with pleasure. Oh, thank you for the Happy Birthday. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom