Happy Birthday Addie!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, Addie! Sorry I missed it--I've been off-line a lot lately.

Thank you CWS. My daughter brought me some KFC (cover your ears) chicken wings for my supper with my leftover risotto. I was peeling the meet off the bone and there was Teddy Bear with those big black eyes and the most sorrowful look. Well, I still have my risotto. I am such a sucker. :ermm:

sound like anyone you know? "aries is courageous, bold, independent and individualistic, trailblazer, a pioneer, unafraid to go where even angels do not dare...aries energy is always pushing forward to get things done, make things happen...."

sound like anyone you know? "aries is courageous, bold, independent and individualistic, trailblazer, a pioneer, unafraid to go where even angels do not dare...aries energy is always pushing forward to get things done, make things happen...."

That is definitely my daughter. Unfortunately I am a Pices. Lover of the arts, gentle, caring. :ermm:

sorry i got it so wrong, addie. as you can see, i'm not a scholar, so...this is just for fun, then: pisces--pisces are adventurous, ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic and full of energy...very open to new ideas and a love of freedom...can easily be irritated by slowness or moderation in their companions....(maybe i should just cut my losses right here, eh?)

I need a vacation. I am sitting here trying to figure out where Cosco is located. South America? Europe? Asia? :wacko:

d'oh! I posted tonight's supper in your birthday thread. I apologize. Costco? You know the big box, warehouse style store.

d'oh! I posted tonight's supper in your birthday thread. I apologize. Costco? You know the big box, warehouse style store.

No apology needed. I do know where and what Costco is. My brain went dead on me. I guess adding one more year has me addled. My daughter is already talking about throwing a BIG party for my 75th. I probably won't even have any grey matter by then. :ohmy:

sorry i got it so wrong, addie. as you can see, i'm not a scholar, so...this is just for fun, then: pisces--pisces are adventurous, ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic and full of energy...very open to new ideas and a love of freedom...can easily be irritated by slowness or moderation in their companions....(maybe i should just cut my losses right here, eh?)

Full of energy? Naw. Not at my age. The rest is pretty much on the nail. No apology necessary. There should be in there, "no toleration of deliberate stupidity." I think I would rather spend my life with Down Syndrome folks than someone who is stupid by choice. At least the DS folks have a valid reason for being what they are. :)

...There should be in there, "no toleration of deliberate stupidity." I think I would rather spend my life with Down Syndrome folks than someone who is stupid by choice. At least the DS folks have a valid reason for being what they are. :)

I'm a Taurus, but I'm with you 100% on that one. Willful stupidity drives me bonkers. Stupid people who think they are smart are a PITA. But, people who aren't so smart and know it are fine by me.

I'm a Taurus, but I'm with you 100% on that one. Willful stupidity drives me bonkers. Stupid people who think they are smart are a PITA. But, people who aren't so smart and know it are fine by me.

Absolutely. I had a BIG BIG blowup with just such a person tonight. After I left one of the women came up to my apartment and told me that after I left, she never said a word the rest of the night. Nobody here ever stands up to this person. I did it tonight and shut her up. Hopefully for good. Not everybody qualifies for Mensa. I certainly don't. And I don't know anyone who does. If I don't know something I will just say, "I don't know, but I can try to find out." I am not going to say that the sky is green, stick to that and refuse to change it when it is pointed out to me. After all, I know everthing. Stupid by choice.

Back
Top Bottom