Happy Birthday Alix!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mollyanne

Flour Child
Happy Birthday Alix
You deserve the BEST day.
Thank you for all you do!

(photo credit...jjfarnsworth)

Attachments

• Happybirthday,Alix.jpg
    Happybirthday,Alix.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:
Happy Birthday Cutie! (Sorry you have to put up with my cooking tonight.)

Happy, happy day to you!! (This picture always gives me a chuckle!)

Attachments

• birthday_dog.jpg
    birthday_dog.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 292
Thanks everyone! So far its been great. Got to sleep in, Ken brought me coffee in bed and I got showered with presents already! I'm going to be a lazy slug today and do a big bunch of nothing. Ken is going to cook dinner and Madeleine is going to bake me a cake.

Happy Birthday, Alix. Sounds like you're making a good start on a happy one. Rest up, Lady, this may be the only chance for awhile with all those new assignments you've got lined up.

Sounds like your family knows how to treat you. You deserve it.

I'm glad you are having a good birthday Alix! Looks like you have trained your family right!

Ken is making your birthday dinner, Madeleine is making your birthday cake, and I am doing the birthday dance!

Birthdaydance.gif

:)Barbara

Last edited by a moderator:
How could I not say Happy Birthday to you, Alix? You're one of the greats on DC, and have been ever since I first came to this site. A sincere Happy Birthday to you.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Alix, A happy
birthday to one of my favorite people. It's been too long since i've had a chance to sit here ana see all my friends pulling together.
hugs to all old pals and to the new I I hope to get to know.
kadesma:)

I am slipping this right under the wire. I can't believe I forgot. Anyway dear friend, I hope you had the most wonderful of days (and it sounds like you did). You deserve so much.

Back
Top Bottom