Happy Birthday, Amber!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Happy Birthday, girl!! Hope you have the greatest day ever!!

img_256397_0_02e842197482b8bc309155cf2146782b.gif

Happy Birthday Amber!!!!
Hope you have a great day celebrating!!!
Love and energy, Vicki

img_256439_0_a2949e14e2e099354f470b6a7415b0dc.gif
Tanti auguri a te, Amber!! Hope your day will be filled with goodies, smiles and love!!

happy birthday ambuh!!!!!!!

i hope you have a great day, and your grain keeps waving for many more years.

amber

Happy Birthday and hope you have many more. Wishing you the best and thanking you again for the eggplant and salami recipe you submitted. Family always happy to have that meal. You still fix it? Birthdays should be celebrated with those you love and who love you. You agree?

Thank you everyone for all the great birthday wishes!

BT, lol, ambuh ways of grain :LOL:

In the kitchen, your welcome for the eggplant recipe, and yes I still make it for ME occassionally. I definately agree with you about spending my birthday with those I love and those that love me, including all my family here on DC! Thanks again everyone for thinking of me, it means alot. :)

amber said:
Thank you everyone for all the great birthday wishes!

BT, lol, ambuh ways of grain :LOL:

In the kitchen, your welcome for the eggplant recipe, and yes I still make it for ME occassionally. I definately agree with you about spending my birthday with those I love and those that love me, including all my family here on DC! Thanks again everyone for thinking of me, it means alot. :)

amber: you make me feel honored that you share your day w/us. An important time like this is to be remembered. Hope we will get to share all of your birthdays. Tell your family we all love you here! Take care.

Apparently I have given out too much karma in a 24 hours period:wacko: I didnt think there was a limit on giving karma, but anyway I have given karma to all that thought of me today, with the exception of pdswife and mudbug, so considered yourselves karma'd. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom