Happy Birthday *amy*!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_555551_0_ee8ac3b12fad9925a01e7cd80bdf12cc.gif

Special

*amy* aren't you special? Having a birthday today! Hope it is everything you hope for and more. Thanks for being around. Always share such 'good' things for us to enjoy. Only wish I could make you one of your desserts you offer. Wouldn't that just make your day? May t he sun shine for you in a very 'special' way and the meals you have be better than the ones you prepare. Would be dream to send Chef Ramsay over to make your day perfect . So strange I had dream of him last night and he wasn't mean to me at all. Just offered some expert advice, if only I could remember. He definitely wasn't funny but serious. I consider that good dream. May all your dreams come true *amy*!

Thank You :)

Thank you all so much for the Happy Birthday wishes. You brought me warm smiles & sunshine on this cool rainy day. :) Had lunch w a good friend - she had sushi & I had goyoza. We zipped thru Linens 'N things & I picked up some big fluffy bed pillows I've been meaning to get around to. (Good-bye dust mites, good-bye, lol j/k). Watching the pre-Oscar show right now, & will order a pizza later & pop some popcorn. There's a chocolate swirl cheesecake in the fridge that's calling. Whoo-Hoo - junkfood-fest. :LOL: Perfect day so far, except for slipping on my keester in the slippery rain. Thanks again for all the Happy wishes. Big virtual hugs to ya. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom