Happy Birthday, BarbaraL!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds PERFECT to me, what more could you want? Maybe to be 16 again! Well, can't have everything but you sure sound like you got the best. Wishing you many more days like today and may the world treat you with lots of love and tenderness. Take good care of yourself. We all deserve that. Happy days to you.
:)16 ? Heck I would settle for 26 or 36.:LOL:

Thanks so much everyone! 50 years old and on the right side of the dirt, so I guess I'm doing pretty well!

Uncle Bob, you will have to fight me for the last piece of cake!

Jkath--I love you, I love you, I love you! Thank you for remembering my See's chocolates!

I had a great day. I spent the day with my best friend and her youngest son. Then she, her husband, their two boys, and I went out for dinner. I'm just relaxing and watching some TV right now. :cool:

:)Barbara
:)OMG.We got a huge box of See's when we got married they are so addicting.

I'm sooooo sorry I missed this!!! A most happy birthday to you my dear!!!!

Thanks again everyone! Tonight I got to talk to my daughter, grandson, and granddaughter on the phone, as well as to my sister and later to James. It was a good day! (LOL I just realized it is 4:00 a.m., so I guess I talked to them last night!).

:)OMG.We got a huge box of See's when we got married they are so addicting.
Thank goodness they are so expensive or you would just have to push me around in a wheel-barrow! I consider See's to be the best chocolate in the world!

Tanti Auguri a te, happy Birthday Barb!! Hope our very special lady had a very special day on the very special occasion!!

img_504986_0_7f9d851ff4b4ecf2fc31503b5f36bb89.gif

Luvs n' hugs from the eternal city --- Licia

I'm late as usual! Happy Happy Birthday big sister. Much love and hugs from the frozen north are coming your way.

Thanks!

Awww Licia, I always look forward to your special birthday greetings!

Thanks little Sis--Hey feel free to send some of that Canadian snow down our way. From what I have heard we are going to have a mild winter, which is good for our electric bill, but I would love to see Cubbie's reaction to a nice thick blanket of snow!

*huh* not as late as I'm used to... :D

the best belated wishes to yout birthday..
hope you mad your special day very special!

A Very Happy Birthday!!

Hope you had a very special birthday. Sorry I am so late, I have been watching my 5 year old grandson while his mom was having surgery. Everything went well, thank God.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom