Happy Birthday, BarbaraL!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
happy birthday el barbara!!!!

i hope you have a great day, and a happy year to come.

Happy Birthday special friend..Have the bestest day ever...

kadesma:)

Happy Birthday wishes to you, my friend!
1206asstchocbig.jpg

Thanks so much everyone! 50 years old and on the right side of the dirt, so I guess I'm doing pretty well!

Uncle Bob, you will have to fight me for the last piece of cake!

Jkath--I love you, I love you, I love you! Thank you for remembering my See's chocolates!

I had a great day. I spent the day with my best friend and her youngest son. Then she, her husband, their two boys, and I went out for dinner. I'm just relaxing and watching some TV right now. :cool:

:)Barbara

"Happy Birthday, Barbara!" This is the first I've seen of your greetings since Buck and I were out all day today helping folks do their civic duty...AKA "vote."

Sounds as though your day was delightful. Big hugs and best wishes for a fantastic year ahead.

Thanks so much everyone! 50 years old and on the right side of the dirt, so I guess I'm doing pretty well!

Uncle Bob, you will have to fight me for the last piece of cake!

Jkath--I love you, I love you, I love you! Thank you for remembering my See's chocolates!

I had a great day. I spent the day with my best friend and her youngest son. Then she, her husband, their two boys, and I went out for dinner. I'm just relaxing and watching some TV right now. :cool:

:)Barbara

Sounds PERFECT to me, what more could you want? Maybe to be 16 again! Well, can't have everything but you sure sound like you got the best. Wishing you many more days like today and may the world treat you with lots of love and tenderness. Take good care of yourself. We all deserve that. Happy days to you.

Back
Top Bottom