Happy Birthday Boufa06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are such a nice person, Boufa, I wish you all the best of happiness on your special day. Now, how young did you say you were??? Just kidding--you can lie in Greek all you want. Ha!!!!!!!

expatgirl said:
You are such a nice person, Boufa, I wish you all the best of happiness on your special day. Now, how young did you say you were??? Just kidding--you can lie in Greek all you want. Ha!!!!!!!
Efharisto polli! As for my age, eimai eikosi ena kai kati!!:LOL:

GB said:
How did I miss this thread??? Happy belated birthday. I hope it was wonderful!!!
Thanks a bunch, GB! It sure was great. Never mind not noticing the thread. I am still in a celebratory mood.:)

I can't believe I missed this thread too!!!:blink: :doh: :huh:I aplogize and hope you had a great day. I have enjoyed your posts and look forward to many more. :flowers:

Mrs. Cuillo said:
I can't believe I missed this thread too!!!:blink: :doh: :huh:I aplogize and hope you had a great day. I have enjoyed your posts and look forward to many more. :flowers:
thanks a lot!:)

Merci beaucoup, Alix! I am glad to have so many friends in DC and all you wonderful mods and admins. Keep up the good work!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom