Happy Birthday Breezy Cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS BREEZY!!!

Are ya cookin tonight, or are you going out??? :ermm:

My guess is your answer will be..."I better be going out"!!!! :LOL:

Where y'all goin?????

thanks guys for the good wishes.. no going out - limited birthday except for usual terrific gifts from hubby. seriously broke wrist falling on ice Mon. nite. just painkillers & old movies on dvd for me.

thanks guys for the good wishes.. no going out - limited birthday except for usual terrific gifts from hubby. seriously broke wrist falling on ice Mon. nite. just painkillers & old movies on dvd for me.
Sorry to hear about your wrist. Hope it heals quickly.Enjoy those movies and Happy Birthday..Feel better soon.
kadesma

You did what!:ohmy: I keep telling all of you, take up judo and learn those falling techniques. I fell on the ice this year, and yep, you guessed it, nothing broken, or even bruised.

Now that I've taken my fatherly tone with you, I hope you heal quickly and without much pain. And I hope you had the greatest birthday ever.

Happy birthday to one of the best.

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks guys!

We ended up just doing Chinese takeout, which was great. I needed something that didn't require a knife & fork, plus didn't want to generate lots of dishes for poor hubby, who, along with his long commute & full-time job, has had to deal with 6 horses, 3 dogs, 3 cats, a cockatoo, & fish (not to mention household chores). Definitely a candidate for sainthood!!!

These past 2 weeks (my cast will be on for at least another 3 weeks yet) have been a lovely experiment in enjoying non-knife-employing meals - lol!! Turkey tacos, chili, pasta, etc., etc., & lots of takeout to keep the dishes down - lol!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom