Happy Birthday Buckytom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday Buckytom,
hope you have a wonderful day.

kadesma:)

There were two seperate ocassions when 'happy birthday' was sung to someone with style and grace. One was Marilyn Monroe to JFK - a particular favourite of mine. The other was Alfalfa Switzer of the Little Rascals fame, singing to Darla Hood's father, Mr. Hood --My abosolute alltime favourite version of the song.

I am prepared to sing either version to you, complete with all the necessary facial movements and body gyrations. Take your pick, the choice is yours.

In the meantime, I'll simply tell you Happy Birthday!!! It's always been a pleasure chatting with you. Have a wonderful day!:w00t2:

Bucky, I admire your knowledge, appreciate your humour, and extend my hand in friendship to wish you a joyous day with those you love and who love you!:chef: Just let us all know what you indulged in please!!!:rolleyes:
Im talking food here of course.:wacko: :angel:

19.gif

Lyn

(((Buckytom)))May today be every thing you want it to be-you bring so much to everyone here that just saying best wishes for Happy Birthday just doesn't seem to be enough but, I wish you happiness, love and energy today and every day!!!

thank you very much kads, cara, snoop, chops, vb, lynan, vickiq, crewsk, beth, anne, and ambuh.

seeing this when i logged in this morning really made me smile, and made my day. thank you so much for being friends.
i am really blessed to be just a small part of such a great community.

lynan and vickiq, a special thank you. that was very sweet of you to say.

vb, as much as i'd love the marilyn, i'm gonna go with the little rascals version. rofl at facial/bodily gyrations. i am gonna hold you to that!

can i do butch singing "just friends, lovers no more"? or alfalfa singing "she'll be comin' round the mountain" as i comb my hair with lard? :)

thanks again everyone.

buckytom said:
thank you very much kads, cara, snoop, chops, vb, lynan, vickiq, crewsk, beth, anne, and ambuh.

seeing this when i logged in this morning really made me smile, and made my day. thank you so much for being friends.
i am really blessed to be just a small part of such a great community.

lynan and vickiq, a special thank you. that was very sweet of you to say.

vb, as much as i'd love the marilyn, i'm gonna go with the little rascals version. rofl at facial/bodily gyrations. i am gonna hold you to that!

can i do butch singing "just friends, lovers no more"? or alfalfa singing "she'll be comin' round the mountain" as i comb my hair with lard? :)

thanks again everyone.

All very good choices indeed....how do you feel about Alfalfa's version of 'In the valley', complete with frog accompaniment? Or, another favourite from the 'international silver string submarine band' - the man on the flying trapeze?

Buckytom! Have a really wonderful day! I hope you get to have extra sleep and a culinary delight for your meal today. All the best.

Bucky I hope you have an amazing Birthday. I am raising my glass of beer (once I pour it) to you. Happy Birthday Man!

BT! I didn't know we shared a birthday. I hope you have a great one. Are they gonna throw a ticker-tape parade in the Big Apple for ya? If everyone there knew you like we know you, they would.

Have a glorious birthday, and take the wee one into the tub with ya and pour a touch of cold water over the head, but not too cold. Just want to play, not torture:LOL:.

Now as for the wife, a little canned whipped cream sprayed over a perfect bannana split, to share, with a hot choclate volcano cake to go with it.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom