Happy Birthday buckytom!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks everyone.

sorry i'm so late in responding. i'm just back from (a honey-do :() vacation.

the best part was my boy singing happy birthday to me for the first time, at my parent's house. :)

that, and i taught him to say "who's better than my daddy? nobody!!!!!!"

i'll post a pic when i can get them uploaded. (so you can understand why that's cute, not just nauseating...)

Sorry to have missed your special day. I wish you all the best.
kadesma:)

Happy Belated Birthday Bucky!!!!! We were away too.Jimmy and I have never had a two week vacation before with or without kids-it was great!! Anyway back to your birthday wishes- it sounds like Ryan gave you the best gift of all-may you hold onto that memory forever.You know I send you the best of health and happiness (not only for your birthday but, always!!!) and of course love and energy, Vicki

Late

Belated birthday greetings to you buckytom. So sorry I didn't notice that it was a special day. So thankful you have someone who brings the joy into your day. Children make big difference in our lives, oh besides the animals and birds. God's creations. He knows our heart and what makes us happy. These memories as they say on tv some commercial 'priceless'. You are teaching him to say what we all want to hear, 'you ARE the best' Hoping you will have continued joy and good health with a loving family. Again sorry I didn't see this. Want to wish you always the very best each and everyday.

How did I miss this? :shame:

Happy Belated Birthday Bucktom! Hope you had a great one buddy!

John

belated wishes from me, too.. or should I better say:
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! ;)

have been on vacation, too, so I missed your special day ;o)

thanks again, everyone!

it's nice to be wished well, no matter how late the date.

i did get to go out hiking with a buddy, then went out for korean bbq with my family. it was a nice day.

A day late and a dollar short...that's me.

Glad you had a nice day, Buckytom. May every day in the coming year be special for you and your family.

ok, enough now. ;)

you especially, lyndalou.

you've gotten me in enough trouble already. :) (j/k, thanks.)

Back
Top Bottom