"Happy Birthday, ChefJune!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Best wishes for a very happy birthday, ChefJune!!! Those of you born in December have it tough.

I know. One of our sons has a birthday on December 5th. It was a real challenge "training" folks to give him something for his BIRTHDAY and not turning his gift into a BIG Christmas present.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

:DThanks! Merci! Grazie! Danke! Gracias! Ef Haristow! I always enjoy my birthday. Don't even mind getting older, 'cause it sure beats the alternative! :angel:
It was a real challenge "training" folks to give him something for his BIRTHDAY and not turning his gift into a BIG Christmas present.
and what was worse, was when it wasn't even a BIG Christmas present! :wacko: In fact, from ages 8 to 16, I celebrated my birthday JUNE 12th, when my mom and everyone else had more time to think about birthdays.... and the kids weren't all sick with the flu or chicken pox or something... :LOL:

Actually, I'll be celebrating this weekend. Tonight I'll be home making ice cream and accepting phone calls from family and friends. :D

hahahahahaha
1.gif
- LOVE the fact you celebrated in JUNE!!!!!!

10.gif

22.gif

Hey Miss June!! Happy, Happy Birthday To You!!!:flowers:

My Birthday Wish for you is, I hope you get everything you deserve!!!:ermm:

:LOL: Have A great Day and a great week-end!!!

Happy Birthday Chefjune,
have a wonderful fun filled and happy day.
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom