Happy Birthday Corazon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone, for the wonderful birthday wishes! It was a nice birthday with my incredible family. We took a ferry out to San Juan Island on Friday afternoon and staying the night at a B&B. Dh raced in a triathlon on Sat morning and we spent the rest of the day goofing off. Walking around, eating and going into shops, all those things silly girls like to do.:rolleyes: We went out for a spectacular (sp?) meal and got an ice cream cake from Cold Stone on the way home. A fun day. When I got home I logged on to DC and saw all of you wishing me a happy birthday! Thanks for thinking of me, it was so great!:kiss:

img_281976_0_d453650ee45e30568296d1e72a6d1c8c.jpg

40.gif
Dohhhh!!! So sorry I missed your B-day!! I hope you had a real special day with your loved ones, filled with goodies, smiles and luvs!!

I wasn't here yesterday - so I apologize for my late birthday wishes! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! I hope her year is filled with love and happiness!

aw geez, sorry i missed this cora.

a very happy belated birthday to you. {{{{{{corazon}}}}}}

hope the cake was deelish...

I'm only a newbie round here but I've already appreciated all your help and advice. Many thanks and a belated happy birthday. Hope you have a good day today as well.

Back
Top Bottom