Happy Birthday Dad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
It is dearly departed dads birthday today. I miss him. Love you dad. Not being depressing here, but if you guys want to chime in that would be nice. His name is Norman.

Know how it feels, Amber. My daddy died when I was 25. He was only 55 and I miss him still. That was in 1973.

The only advice I can offer is to continue to love him and to remember all the time you had with him.

I'm lucky to be 6 miles from where Daddy's buried and I often go there to say "hello" and to talk to him. We were best friends.

If you don't have that opportunity, he's in your heart and that's the best place of all. It's nice you're thinking of him on his birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Norman, your daughter is a thoughtful and loving girl."

Happy Birthday Norman,
You have a loving thoughtful daughter who Loves and misses you. I know how she feels, my mom and dad are with you and I miss them dearly.
kadesma

Miss Amber...

As long as you have the beautiful memories of him, in many ways he is not dead! He continues to live through you in your daily life! I still hear the wisdom and teachings of my daddy everyday! He continues to have an influence on me and my actions! What a beautiful way to remember him by posting here! He would be very proud of his daughter!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Uncle Bob

Norman and Amber ; thinking of you both. You for the lovely Dad you must have been Norman to be remembered with so much love and you Amber for the love and special memories you have of a very special Dad. You are both equally blessed. Happy Birthday:)

Happy birthday to Norman. I was just talking about my dad at supper time tonight. How much I miss him, he was such a kind and gentle man.

Thank you all so very much! My dad would be so happy to see so many caring people sending him birthday wishes. It means alot to me that so many of you care. Thank you again :)

Wow! You are a lucky man to have such a loving daughter. I have a couple of those myself. Norman, you have my best wishes for a happy birthday. And Amber, your father knows what's going on, and you have brought him the special joy that only the love of his daughter, and that would be you by the way, can give. He still lives, just not with you. Think of the joy when you are reunited with him. Thank you for loving him that much. It touches all of us.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom