Happy Birthday, Dawgluver!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday!
hb5.gif

Ya know, after a crappy, rotten day, and having The Big Bang Theory preempted by sports, reading and re-reading all the lovely birthday wishes make it all so much better!

Thanks to all my DC peeps!

Ya know, after a crappy, rotten day, and having The Big Bang Theory preempted by sports, reading and re-reading all the lovely birthday wishes make it all so much better!

Thanks to all my DC peeps!

BBT has been pre-empted???? Oh, I'm having a tantrum....:angry::censored::hammer::boxing:

PrincessFiona60 said:
BBT has been pre-empted???? Oh, I'm having a tantrum....:angry::censored::hammer::boxing:

Might not be in Montana! Maybe just our lovely local station.

Last edited:
Awww, I am extra late, but I hope you had an amazing day, despite the intrusion of sports on Big Bang Theory, the horror. Happy Birthday!

PrincessFiona60 said:
It's really bad when a bunch of Geeks can't sit and laugh at their favorite Nerds.:rolleyes:

Si. Gawd, had to do the recumbent bike to American Idol. Not at all the same. (OMG, I'm Sheldon)

Thanks, Lisa!

Last edited:
Did I miss the birthday??!!!!!
So sorry! I hope you had a happy, happy day. I am sure the cake is gone. :( I have been so busy lately, and now spring break is next week, and I will have one of my grandsons all week. I will still be busy! I too was bummed out about "Big Bang" not airing tonight. Darn basketball!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom