Happy Birthday Expatgirl!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:)Happy, Happy belated birthday Expat :flowers::flowers::flowers: and yes it's great getting older and learning to appreciate our power as females and not taking crap for no reason and being to be able to say what we really think. I have done that my whole life growing up a German and won no popularity contests but as I get older I stick even more to what I believe.

Women can only do that when they get older?????

HEY, DW!!! We gotta talk, cats outta the bag on this one!!

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

:) Mav, men can do it as well. It's an getting older and getting wiser and kinder thing. It's a sticking to your guns no matter what because it's the right thing to do thing. I bet Uncle Bob knows a thing or two about that as well as some of our more mature members here.

Sorry I am late but do hope it was a special day for you. I can relate to what you say about having wisdom and no body to share it with I am 68 and have been around the world and severl different blocks and no body wants to listen.. Keep the faith and speak out it is your due

oh, believe me, the kids (age range from 21-25) get an earful.......I share my wisdom whether they want to hear it or not......no........quite honestly I'm reticent in my opinions but they are going to hear it eventually.........you can't let all that wisdom go to waste.................

but you know what is neat??? there have been a few times that I've had the girls from the office (and I do mean girls-------the Kazak women are gorgeous and thin as pencils) who hang on to every word that I utter. And I tell all of them to look at the way a guy treats the females in his family........if he treats them with utter disdain guess what???? If he treats them with kindness and respect then he's going to treat you the same way...........and these girls are hanging on to every word..........it's almost sad to be giving out such easy advice but that's how it is here.......

yep, cat is WAYYYYYYYY outta the bag, Mav.........it's kinda a neat thing to speak your mind and witness the reaction........of course this is with monitoring of the situation.......I'm not totally senile yet....but it is sorta a new experience for me so I'm having fun being myself and people are being nice and respectful......all of you should try it..........I think that they really respect you more in the end if you do...............so be yourselves...........:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom