Happy Birthday, FrankZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tragedy! I've been waiting for those cakes to arrive and they are not here yet! I even got fresh milk to go with them. :rolleyes:
Check with Janet - she's been doing some quality control stuff. ;)

Where's the birthday guy? Is he speechless or morning the fact he can't bug me about cake anymore! :LOL:

Tragedy! I've been waiting for those cakes to arrive and they are not here yet! I even got fresh milk to go with them. :rolleyes:

Have you checked the birthday boys hands for sugar traces?
Where's the birthday guy? Is he speechless or morning the fact he can't bug me about cake anymore! :LOL:
Maybe sleeping off a sugar rush in the hammock? :chef:

Hmm.. Thanks for taking the time to do that.. it would, of course, be better in person. :)

I have been spending some time away, eating tiramisu and enjoying the weather.

I am glad you liked it, Frank. I wish I really could send them to you. They are actually chocolate mini cupcakes (1" diameter).

I had to make a snack for tonight for our youth group and I figured I would kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. I said to GB, the kids will inhale them so fast they won't even see what is written on them :LOL:. But I will make sure they sing happy birthday to you first.

Wow, birthday tiramizu! Now I went out of my way for you....I think that rates a slice, don't you? :whistling

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom