"Happy Birthday, Glenn!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Just wanted to wish a loving, happy birthday to my sweetheart, Glenn.:flowers::in_love::heart:

He worked all week reroofing the back half of the house over the back porch. No easy job. It is a space 60 feet long and 16 feet wide. Replaced joists and rafters, along with roofing. I tried to help, but he wouldn't hear of it. He worked so hard, but did an awesome job.

Sooooo...there are no more "chores" on his list and he can go back to being the fine retired gentleman he was.

Today he can do absolutely NOTHING. Yeah!!!:clap::clap:

I cooked him a special breakfast and am baking him his requested birthday blackberry pie. We'll probably spend a large part of the late afternoon sitting on the back porch in the swing watching the hummingbirds and enjoying each other's company and a couple of margaritas. Then, we'll have a nice dinner and finish the evening watching a movie he's been wanting to see, Little Fockers.

I have a feeling he'll be visited by two of his children and two grandchildren, which'll make him happy, too. It's going to be a good day.

Love you, honey. Happy Birthday!!

Glenn, I hope your day is truly special. You have made an incredible lady very happy and to me that deserves a lot of thanks and best wishes!

Happy Birthday! I may need to make a cake to celebrate. I know you are having pie, but we will celebrate here for you with Cale! :)

chopper said:
Happy Birthday! I may need to make a cake to celebrate. I know you are having pie, but we will celebrate here for you with Cale! :)

That should say CAKE. not CALE!!!

KATIE, give Glenn a big hug from Gil and I. We are so happy for the two of you. How wonderful you found each other. I hope you know how much you mean to us. Have a wonderful birthday and enjoy the porch.:).
cj

Happy Birthday to that good-lookin' rascal!

Attachments

• bday.jpg
    bday.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 206

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom