Happy Birthday Goodweed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birtday dere, aye?

img_489152_0_c3494614e8af6879ae71d295adc1f628.jpg

Aw shucks. You make me blush.:blush: Well, I cooked for myself, but wanted it that way. My wife made me a miniature cake, after everyone else was gone. We shared it together in the quiet evening hours. We were all too stuffed to have desert after the Chinese (almost) 5 course meal. And we had a grand time. My daughter and son, who live in Tacoma called and we talked and laughed, and loved. My other two shared the meal with DW and me. My family is my life. They bring me joy, they make me proud, they give me love, and they validate my existance. I was born to be a Dad, and a husband. And my DW aint no slouch either.:ohmy:

And thank all of you, my cyber family for the birthday wishes. You too are a part of my family, but not all of you are young enough to be my kids. C'mon, you know who you are.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

sorry i missed our birthday gw, but my wishes for you are the same: best of luck, good health, and prosperity for many more years to come.

and yes, qsis, we're twiins. sort of like the governator/danny devito movie. ;)

So sorry I missed your special day GW..But let the rest of the year bring you the joy you deserve.

kadesma:)

sorry

Happy Birthday to you Goodweed, few days late. I know you won't be upset about being overlooked for a few days. That is something fairly easy to accept as long as it is for short time. Just so we are remembered! Right? Times does fly Goodweed. You know more than most how important one day is. Wishing you good health, happiness and what else, good eating. Can we ask for more? May the year ahead be filled with all your heart desires.

Again, thanks guys and galls. Now, let's move on to things more important, like how to make perfect bread dressing/stuffing, with measurements. Dressing is still a weak point in my base of cooking knowledge. I just can't seem to get the seasonings right. Grrrrr. But of course, don't reply on this thread.;)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom