Happy Birthday Goodweed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday Goodweed, I hope this day was special and the year to come brings good things.
kadesma:)

I hope you have a great birthday, my friend.

Attachments

• bday.jpg
    bday.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 187
Sorry I missed this Goodweed. I hope you had a happy birthday. Now I REALLY wish I could send you the Balderson cheese! I made some awesome baked macaroni with 3 year old cheddar. As a matter of fact it was on your birthday so I will say it was in your honour!

Belated Birthday wishes!

Sorry it took so long to get back with all of you. But thank you from teh bottom of my heart. We didn't have cake, but I did get to try an ostrich sandwich at Cabella's, on my son's bill. I was going to pay for it, but he wasn't having any part of that. He and his wife gave my wife and I $80 worth of Cabella's gift card, of which my DW spent $75 worth (her birthday was on the 12th. She spent $45 of the gift cards and another $25 from our credit card. I purchaced $35 worth of fly-tying stuff. Had a lot of fun though, and got to watch my 13 month old grandaughter feed the rainbow trout in the indoor pond.:LOL:

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Happy happy! I suspect many who read this site don't know what Cabellas is. I'm not a hunter, though I love many hunters, and have bought kitchen stuff from them in the past. So such a wealth of friendship and family affection. You've obviously done a good life!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom