Happy Birthday Goodweed of the North!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday GW!!!!!!!!! I hope you have an absolutely WONDERFUL day!!!!!

Awww, shucks. All of you, thanks. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy (and no I'm not talking about last winter's beard!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) I couldn't have a btter bunch of freinds than the ones I have here on DC. I only wish I was as good as some of you. I have seen members here (you know who you are) send of their own resources to help those in our little community who have really needed it. All I have ever done is offer my best recipes and advise, and lend a listening ear. I am fortunate to be a part of something special on this site. And I am humbled by it. The curch to which I belong is full of the same kind of people, and there, I do have the opportunity to give of my resources. But this site shows to me that the world is a better place than many give it credit for. And humanity is not beyond hope as the new media would have us believe. You are the reason that I smile, an hold my head high. You help me be better than I am. And so, I will continue to be my best around here (except for the occasional virtual water balloon or such:LOL:).

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Gee Goodweed, your birthday! Wonderful that I got to express my best wishes to one of the DC's best and kindest on this site. You aim to help all who need it! I thank you on your special day for your kindness to me. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. September is special month to me as most of my family was born in this month. Wonder why so popular?

Hoping you are given a day full of blessings beside a good tasting cake. Forget the weight if you are worried. This day is one to remember and don't deny yourself anything. Accept my sincere wishes for a happy day and the year to come. Wish I could have sent you our weather today was just perfect!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom