Happy Birthday Honey Bunny!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't do the cool graphics like some of the others so I will just have to give you some karma, Bandit.

Very, very happy birthday to one of our nicest members!

Thank You so much for making my Birthday so Special Mudbug,Michelemarie, jkath, Middie,shpj4,Half Baked and Alix. Yes Barbara will truly make it a "MAIDRITE DAY". :brows:
Opps did I say that ? Got Any Cheese ? :ohmy:
Ronjohn you would love to share one of my presents ! :cool:

Attachments

• grillofmydreams2.jpg
    grillofmydreams2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Doggie.gif
    Doggie.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 84
TO Maidrite, my very special friend, I hope you have a wonderful wonderful birthday ! Tell Barb hello for me. Save me some cake too. !

Love Bo0pY:-p

Thank You Andy M. and Bo0py for your kindness :chef:. Thank You all from the bottom of my :heart: you ask me how I can have the :heart: I do its because of my Beautiful Wife and All You, My Most Special Friends. You all touch my :heart: , I only radiate the Love You all send to me. Again Thank You all for marking my day with all your Love. I will always be here for you all Love and Hugs James :cool:

Happy Birthday Maidrite!

Have a Maidrite day :chef: :)

(No monkey business, lol)​

Last edited:
Thank You Corazon90 & Mish I had a Wonderful Birthday Thank You ! :cool:
May You all and All On DC had a "MAIDRITE LIFE" :chef: LOVE AND HUGS JAMES

I guess I never formally gave my birthday greeting to you, but if I recall correctly I did find some birthday karma hiding somewhere. Of course, the Karma Bandit struck back! LOL!

James, your exuberance and love of life is clearly emulated (sp?) in your posts here, and is refreshing to say the least (ouch, those big words hurt my head!). In my few months of being here, I find you are one of the most genuine people I've met (well, not formally met, but anyways . . . ). You are who you are, and don't hide that from anyone. That's not a common characteristic nowadays. Reminds me of lyrics from a song by a group the missus and I like, Go Fish: "I am what I am and that's all that I am; you can love me, you can hate me."

I hope your birthday was a great one, in all ways . . . . . :brows: :devilish:

All joking aside, I hope it was a great day, and that you have many more! :cool:

James, How could we ever let a Birthday of yours go by without throwing you a big kiss (sorry Barbara) and sending great big bear ((((HUGS))))Marge

MAN!!!!! I didn't peek because I didn't know who Honey Bunny was! lol I didn't even pay attention to who posted it!!!!!!!!!

wrbday02.gif

Shame on you kitchenelf! Everyone knows my Honey Bunny! LOL

And as the DC Grandma, Marge you can send birthday kisses any time you want!

Thanks everyone for wishing my sweetie a great birthday! We stayed in that night (Survivor was on! LOL). I prepared porterhouse steaks with sauteed mushrooms, baked potatoes with sour cream and chives, and corn on the cob. We were so full that we had to put the birthday cake and ice cream off until the next day!

:) Barbara

CrewsK, BigDog, Marge, Kelf and My Barbara. Thank You all for being so Kind and Thanks To All My Friends from around the World. I only wish I could make you all as Happy as I am. Have a "MAIDRITE LIFE" JAMES :cool:

I've been out of town for 2 days, and Monday saw a fiber-optic cable cut in Greenbay, Wi. which knocked down the internet for the entire Upper Peninsula of Michigan until the wee hours fo the morning. I didn't know it was your birthday, and if I known, couldn't have gotten on to wish you a happy one. That being said, and all excuses aside, it's good to be back, and to wish you a very happy belated birthday. And I agree, you deserved one.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thank You Goodweed, I know how it goes I have fallen behind too, It does my heart good to know I have friends like you all. Bless you all and I pray for you all everyday. Love and Hugs James :chef:

Back
Top Bottom