Happy Birthday jkath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, jkath!

Saw a picture of you and "the Z" - you are both very cute!

Just wondering, what is your first name?

Lee

I've not been online since Friday morning, so I just got to see all of your special wishes for me. It feels absolutely wonderful to belong to a group of kind, caring and thoughtful people.
Thank you all so very much!

(and, I did have avos and lemons, btw!)

I received such a treasured gift from my parents - my baby book, with all the dates of each milestone, some "portraits" I drew of the family when I was 3, and (from around the same time) a lock of hair from when I found the scissors.

So sorry I missed it jkath.......family was in for the holidays. I'm glad it was a memorable one. Happy belated birthday!

avocados 'n lemons

So happy to hear someone remembered that you like them. That is good combination. I know I like both of them.

I know you were thrilled w/your baby book. That was so thoughtful of them to give it to you. Wonder what your children think of you? I am sure you have one for them too. Don't you hope the time does not come for long time when you have to give them one? This was a 'special' gift they gave you. You really were blessed to have parents who loved you so much. Can't complain when you have nothing but the BEST! May your life continue to be filled with more love everyday. comes from eating lemons and avocados.

Back
Top Bottom