HAPPY BIRTHDAY jkath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday jkath. I hope it is your best one yet.

13_10_8.gif

Hey "J"! I's hopin' dat yer boitday is evertin' ya's wants it to be. Hey Rocky! toin down dat boob tube. Can'tcha see I'm tryin' to say sompin nice to a classy woman here? Hey Rocky! I said toin it down or I'm gonna paste ya.

Now, where was I? Oh Yeah. You's have yerself a grand time, you know, kick up yer heels a bit, drink somthin' good (egg nog comes ta mind), and make sure to blow out all a dem candles real good. And if'n ya don't, I just might haveta send ol Rocky over to, um, cheers ya up, if ya know what I mean.

Happy Birthday JKath!

Seeeeeeesya; Goodweed of the North

Duh, hey Bugs, are ya done talkin' to dat chick? I'm missin' the part where ol Snidley is tyin Sue to da tracks.

What! Why you dimwit. I'm done when I'm done, see. Come 'ere ya punk. I gotta knuckle sandwich waitin' for ya. Hey, Rocky. Get back here and take yer medicine. Don't make me have ta chase ya. Get back heeeeeree...

Happy Birthday, J!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that your loved onces make it extra special for you!

img_511925_0_6dc17fee59261fbcc3f526ca10094ccf.jpg

Excuse that little guy... he was so much in a hurry bringing you that cupcake he dropped and lost the other 17 candles... ;)

Have a wonderful day, tanti auguri a te!!

Licia

Back
Top Bottom