Happy Birthday JoeV!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_702851_0_ee8ac3b12fad9925a01e7cd80bdf12cc.gif

Happy Birthday JoeV - Hey! Is a yeast cake in the offing for your BD. LOL. All kidding aside, I hope that the day is great and the year to come if full of sunshine and happiness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a great day!! If I knew it was your birthday I would have baked you a cake...........sorry I don't do bread. lol

Barb

Happy birthday, Joe.
May you snag some great deals on bread baking vessels to make your day happier!

A thousand "Thank You's" to my friends here on DC. The family celebrated my birthday last Saturday, and they let me make them panko crusted walleye with baby redskins...a favorite of all of us. DW made me an apple crisp with double vanilla ice cream instead of a cake (I'm not a big cake eater). It was great, and they let me do what I wanted to do...COOK!

Today was just another 12 hour work day with DW out of town, and dinner of Carry-Out, NYT bread and three fingers of cheap whiskey. Just me and the old black dog kicked back after a busy day. Oh, I whipped-up some honey whole wheat NYT early this morning, and it's in the oven as I write this note. This is the first time I've used honey with NYT, so I'm excited to see how it turns out. Got 35 minutes until it's ready. Can you say YUMMO????:ROFLMAO:

Thanks, again. I really appreciate my DC family out there in cyberspace. You guys are the best.

JoeV

Happy Birthday Joe, May he walk with you always.
Hugs and Love James

Attachments

• Steve Urkels Car 2.jpg
    Steve Urkels Car 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 205
Happy Birthday, JoeV, belated. Sounds like you ate your way (or at least thought about it) through the day. The best kind of day ever. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Many, many more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom