Happy Birthday JPMcGrew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
JP,

9.gif

have a wonderful day
kadesma

How you feel?

How you feel about your birthday is important? Disappointed? Happy? I hope you are happy because I am happy that you are here to help me. You are important to me. Giving me the advice you do about my dog sure makes my life better. When we do for others that in itself is a big joy we should be thankful for. I do appreciate your input all the time even though I may not express it often.

How are your dog, dogs? They are aware it is your birthday and I am sure will make your day more pleasant. People can't provide me with enough love the way my dog does. You and I have that in common, our love for our dogs. If only we could emulate them wouldn't this life be perfect? I sure hope your family is doing great.

Wishing you a happy day and all your days be the way you want them to be. Couldn't be a better gift than having perfect day right? I really mean it. Take care of yourself. And your dogs.

;) ;) ;) ;) Thank You so much for all your well wishes I feel flattered by all of you.Going to my friends house they are making me dinner I know it will be fantastic.All my love to all of you.:) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom