Happy Birthday jpmcgrew!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I missed this yesterday!!! Happy Birthday!

happy birthday2.gif

:) My birthday was great we did not go to town a 45 mile trip one way to eat at a mediocre restaurant. So I made individual Bison meat loafs and froze the rest, mashed potatoes, Lyonaise sauce ( onion gravy) and salad. I pulled a carrot bundt cake from freezer and put some cream cheese frosting on it. As a norm we do not do a big thing for our birthdays or anniversaries or even Christmas. The way we figure it every day is a holiday just because we are alive and still healthy. But I do enjoy birthday wishes immensely and the ones from you guys actually made me tear up. As far as gifts go we both kind of get what we want when we want it with in reason of course. Normally I do not want a gift but I did order a cruiser bicycle and a gas motor which DH is paying for for my birthday. The motor is being attached as we speak by the mechanic here on the ranch. This bikes motor when I turn it on will propel it with no pedaling but I can pedal as well. The gas tank can hold a 1/2 gallon of gas and will go up to 75 miles on the 1/2 gallon. Plus it can go up to 40 miles an hour. It has an 80 cc engine which means if we ever move to town I will hafto get a motorcycle license:LOL: In my 20s I used to ride 26 miles a day five days a week (no motor of course) dang I was in good shape in those days. I can't do that now but when the pedaling gets too hard all I have to do is turn on the motor and still pedal if I want. I can't wait to try it.
A big thanks to all of you for thinking of me.:):)

Back
Top Bottom