Happy Birthday jpmcgrew!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_653071_0_ee8ac3b12fad9925a01e7cd80bdf12cc.gif

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! What you did for Katie was beautiful, the world needs more people like you!!!
God Bless!!!!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!
And I like having another someone around my age in the neighborhood.
Hoping the day makes you feel like a kid again...............

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy, I am happy that I found it that today is your birthday. I truly wish you the most memorable day. Happy birthday to you. You deserve to know that you are loved. You have shown your love to me so often in helping me with my dogs and other things that life presents. Your input means so very much to me and I am grateful. Hoping you will get to spend your time with those that love you, especially your babies. You give me such wisdom and are patient with my questions. Times I am upset and talking to my friends here really is good medicine, only doesn't have a bad taste, sweet. Hoping the coming days will bring you joy and good health. Thanks for being here.

:):):) Aw, you guys are great the wishes mean a lot to me. I forgot it even was my birthday today Dh brought it up, The funny thing is I'm only supposed to have turned 50 today instead of 51 as Dh pointed out. I'm still not sure he is right if he is I spent all this time telling people I was 50 when I could have clung to 49 and entire year :LOL::LOL::mad::LOL::LOL:

I'm sending my warmest birthday wishes to you, Jackie! You have given me so many laughs and made me think about things, too. I'm so glad you are here and I hope your day has brought you as much pleasure as you have given to your DC family!

Happy Birthday!!!!
I can't do all the pretty graphics but if I could I would!!!!
I think you're great, hope you had a great day!
(p.s. I celebrate anniversaries of my 29th b-day every year)
:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom