Happy Birthday, Kadesma!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sattie said:
Happy belated birthday to you!!! And Happy New Year!!!
Thank you Sattie,
Happy New year to you too..I'm so glad your a part of this wonderful DC family.

kadesma:)

Stinker said:
Happy Birthday, Kadesma! Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a Happy New Year to you and your family. You certainly made me feel at home here. ((((HUGS)))) You are a very special lady.
Thank you Sitnker, Happy New Year to you and yours too. I'm glad your at home with us and I hope to chat with you more in the coming year. You're a welcome addition to our DC family.

Michelemarie said:
Happy Birthday Kadesma! You are a special person - thanks for being who you are! May all your wishes and dreams come true!
Thank you Michelemarie,
You've made my day a little brighter with your post.I've had a lovely day with my family and everyone here has made me feel so cared for.Thanks for being such a good friend.

kitchenelf said:
10.gif

I hope you had a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!!
Elf,
thanks to you and all of the wonderful loving people here on DC, my birthday has been everything I dreamed and hoped. Thank you.

TATTRAT said:
how did I miss this one,(belated) B-Day, K! I hope you had a great day!
Thanks Tat,
my day was the best. And, you weren't belated but instead right on the day:LOL:
kadesma

kadesma said:
Vera, I don't know how to do those cute pictures either, but that doesn't matter at all, your kindness in remembering my birthday has helped make my day special, Thank YOU.

It is very easy. Go to BestSmileys.com. Pick out the graphic that you want and copy the web address. In your message put the cursor where you want your graphic. Then mouse up to insert image icon above the text area. A pop-up will appear paste the graphic's web address in there. Then click OK. You might have to preview your message to see the graphic. Hopefully, I have explained this process well enough.

SC ;)

SierraCook said:
It is very easy. Go to BestSmileys.com. Pick out the graphic that you want and copy the web address. In your message put the cursor where you want your graphic. Then mouse up to insert image icon above the text area. A pop-up will appear paste the graphic's web address in there. Then click OK. You might have to preview your message to see the graphic. Hopefully, I have explained this process well enough.

SC ;)
Thanks SC,
will do..I love all those fun things for birthdays and such.

kadesma

Belated birthday wishes to a Certified Master Ma!

May you continue to attract friendship and warmth as freely as you provide it in the coming year.

mudbug said:
Belated birthday wishes to a Certified Master Ma!

May you continue to attract friendship and warmth as freely as you provide it in the coming year.
Thank you Mudbug,
This has been an exceptional birthday.. Everyone has been so thoughtful and giving..Made everything including getting older a good thing:)

kadesma

NEW Year

Sorry for not knowing about your day. Bet your parents hoped you were New Year baby. Don't they get all kinds of gifts for being first baby born in New Year? Anyway, I am sure they didn't give second thought when they saw you. I am just teasing as one always associates birthday with someone or something that everybody knows about. Looks like lot of people knew it was your birthday and something to be grateful for.

Thanks for all you do for me personally and I along with all the others wish you the BEST year for 2007. Looks like lot of love flowing your way. Who could ask for MORE! May you stay well and always happy.

Happy Birthday, Kadesma!!!
I haven't sigined on here in ages and just "popped" in before leaving for home and saw it is your birthday :)
I hope you've had a truly lovely day. You are a truly lovely person - and on top of that - a wonderful cook!
Love,
Sandyj

In the Kitchen said:
Sorry for not knowing about your day. Bet your parents hoped you were New Year baby. Don't they get all kinds of gifts for being first baby born in New Year? Anyway, I am sure they didn't give second thought when they saw you. I am just teasing as one always associates birthday with someone or something that everybody knows about. Looks like lot of people knew it was your birthday and something to be grateful for.

Thanks for all you do for me personally and I along with all the others wish you the BEST year for 2007. Looks like lot of love flowing your way. Who could ask for MORE! May you stay well and always happy.
Hi ITK,
Yes I was the first on the 1st. Since I'd been due on the 25th of Dec. Mom was ready to get this over with:LOL: Dad, too. I know your kidding and I love it:) I'm glad we got to talking back and forth and If I've helped in a small way, that makes me feel happy. I love being here and being part of DC and everyone who is willing to put up with me:) Thank you for the birthday and health wishes, I wish for you the same. May we both enjoy 2007 together.

kadesma

Sandyj said:
Happy Birthday, Kadesma!!!
I haven't sigined on here in ages and just "popped" in before leaving for home and saw it is your birthday :)
I hope you've had a truly lovely day. You are a truly lovely person - and on top of that - a wonderful cook!
Love,
Sandyj
Hi Sandy,
I had a wonderful day, lots of birthday wishes from our DC family and my own family, being with the little guys all day..Everything was perfect. It's so good to hear from you..I miss seeing you..How are your family, the girls, your mom? Thanks for being such a good friend. take care,

Back
Top Bottom