Happy Birthday Kadesma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this says it all, my dear CJ. Happy Birthday and I wish only good things for you in 2009.

I_Love_You_Beary_Much.jpg

Laurie,
thank you,
he is so cute...I just love him and you
cj

Happy Birthday to you!

Thank you for always reminding me of the good in life!

I can think of no better way to usher in a new year than to wish one of the sweetest, most wonderful women in the world a happy birthday. I am not over-exaggerating, it is all true. I love you cj, and I pray that you have a wonderful birthday, and a wonderful year.

:)Barbara
14.gif

kads, i hope you're feeling the love from everyone, because i don't think that anyone here is more deserving.

you are the kindest, most caring, and sweetest person that i know online, and it's been my honor to have made your acquaintance, and what's more, have become "family" with you.

i hope you have the happiest of birthdays, and a great year ahead.

I can't top BT's eloquence, so I'll just say, Happy Birthday, Kadesma! Hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by your wonderful family :)

25.gif

YAY!!! Happy Birthday kadesma! A very special day for a special lady. Hope 2009 brings you joy and health and love.

January 1st was our lucky day, too, CJ. That's because it's the day you were born! You are the heart and soul of DC and one of the reasons this is such a great place. So I hope this day and the coming year ahead returns to you all of the happiness and warmth and friendship and kindness you have given so freely to the rest of us. You definitely deserve to have the best year ever!

Back
Top Bottom