Happy Birthday Kadesma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To my DC family,
thank you all for all the birthday wishes..You all are loved and respected and so important in my life. I cannot imagine anyone as lucky as I am to have such wonderful and loving family.Bless each and everyone of you..I hope you all know that if there is anything I can ever do for you..Please let me know and I'll gladly help you...I want you all to know I love you all very much..Thank you again for making this day so very special.
cj

Happy Birthday Kadesma, We Love you and Always will. :) You are such a Dear Lady.

LOVE and HUGS,
James

P.S. Save a Piece of cake for me ;)

Attachments

• Fred-Flintstone-Dino-Birthday%5B1%5D.jpg
    Fred-Flintstone-Dino-Birthday%5B1%5D.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 62
CJ. I missed your birthday, but hope it was a great one. You are such a help to so many and deserve a really good year. I hope this one is healthier and very happy. We are indeed fortunate to have you here.:flowers:

*uhoh*
I'm late.. haven't been online yesterday, but I hope you had a special day and I wish you everything you need and want for you new year!

Oh my goodness I can't believe I forgot your birthday!! This is not a good start of the year, bad, bad me!!

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful day with all your beautiful family members, and may this year bring you all the happiness you deserve!!

Tonz of luvs from Rome!! xxx

OH no - how did I miss this??? Let's just extend your birthday an additional day, OK? Hope it was a memorable day for you and that the love that you give to your friends and family all year long came pouring back all over you all day long! We all treasure youor beautiful spirit, CJ.

Thank you Karen, so glad we are friends. I had a wonderful birthday and now today is starting off just as nice.
kades

cj, sorry if this is late, but I too wish you the most wonderful birthday ever. Our friendship means more too me that I can even impart to you,and for that I thank you.

Please know that you are in my prayers every single day.....I wish there was more I could do!!!:chef:

cj, sorry if this is late, but I too wish you the most wonderful birthday ever. Our friendship means more too me that I can even impart to you,and for that I thank you.

Please know that you are in my prayers every single day.....I wish there was more I could do!!!:chef:
\
Saying prayers for me and being my friend..Wonderful and I couldn't ask for more...Thank you
kades:)

Dang I'm always missing something when I disappear awhile!

Hope it was a great one! :)

Back
Top Bottom