Happy Birthday Kadesma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday my friend!!! I hope this year is filled with joy and happiness everyday.

Happy Birthday, cj! I hope you get to do something really special today!

11.gif

Lee

My favorite lady. I wish I could be there to wish you a happy day in person!! I hope today brings you much love and all the joy you deserve. I wish this for everyday that awaits you!! Happy birthday cj!!
img_758931_0_47c9dbccb4ee64e82f3f8a880a4090d2.gif

You and my grandson both have birthdays today! Have a wonderful one! Wish you could join us for Pizza and Dairy Queen ice cream cake tonight!

Attachments

• hbl.jpg
    hbl.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 217
You and my grandson both have birthdays today! Have a wonderful one! Wish you could join us for Pizza and Dairy Queen ice cream cake tonight!
Connie,
is that Jesse? Wish him a Happy Birthday for me:)
kades

New Year's baby! Can't beat that! Beginning of a new year and another birthday! Must have some special meaning there. What time were you born? I thought if it was 12:00AM or shortly thereafter your family got diapers or something for first year. They also put your name in the paper. Well, if you weren't the FIRST of the year you were born, you are always considered FIRST here. Hope this new year and birthday make all your dreams come true. Wishing you good health and sweet dreams.

The BEST to you!!

A very Happy Birthday to you Miss cj, all the best to you for today and the year...It's always good to make it through another year, eh?!

Back
Top Bottom