Happy Birthday Katie E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwww! You're too sweet Buck.

Katie, have a WONDERFUL birthday!! I know that rascal of a hubby of yours will treat you like the queen you are. Have a lovely day!

Well, Buck, as long as I have known the pair of you (and it has not been long enough yet), I do believe that Miss K has contributed more recipes than vous.

Ergo, I experience a slight frisson of apprehension when I anticipate your taking over the kitchen.

mudbug said:
Ergo, I experience a slight frisson of apprehension when I anticipate your taking over the kitchen.

I'll have you know I make a wonderful frisson.

Served over pomps Bergerac with a drizzle of flah, it's to die for!

Katie, I know you love the man, but please make him take you out for dinner.

Frisson without a garnish of lileks - who's ever heard of such a thing?!

Thanks, everyone. I've been enjoying reading all the kind and generous birthday greetings.

I've had a quiet day and the weather couldn't be more beautiful. Will definitely spend lots of time out on the front porch this evening.

Don't worry, mudbug, about my meal. We're having cheese-stuffed jumbo shells I had in the freezer for tonight's meal. Tomorrow we're trekking into "town" to buy a couple of nice big lobster tails, which I'll have with champagne tomorrow night in celebration. Haven't decided what else I want to have. Instead of birthday cake, I'm going to have one of my all-time favorite desserts...raspberry sherbet. Can't wait.

Katie
Sorry I'm late for your birthday ...I hope it was a very nice one though.
You deserve the best.
Marge

bif8d2126vf.gif

Sorry for being one day late but hopefully you got my message yesterday???? I hope you had a great birthday!

OH!!! Katie - How did I miss your birthday??? You've been such a great friend these past few months- well the late wishes aren't filled with any less love and my best for all good things for you on your birthday and everyday!!!!Love and energy, Vicki

I may be a day late, but my wish still couldn't be any bigger--I'm glad you had a wonderful celebration! May you have a wonderful year ahead! {{hugs}}

You're Wished Much Happiness - Especially on your birthday, this brings a special reminder that all through the year, warm thoughts and best wishes are always with you.

Hope You Enjoy Your Day.

Back
Top Bottom