Happy Birthday Katie H!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday greetings.

I had an awesome day. Didn't really do anything special, just "played" in my studio most of the day, received phone calls from my children, and because I was craving it, I had fried chicken for my dinner.

The chicken turned out perfectly. The cream gravy was the best I've ever made and the Oreo ice cream cake Glenn got for me was soooooo yummy.

My children had sent gifts that came about a week early so, after breakfast, I had a wonderful time finding out what was in each one. One of the gifts was a Robert Palmer CD, which I'd played twice by the time lunchtime came 'round.

I also received a super cookbook (like I needed another one) that has nothing but homemade marshmallow concoctions. One recipe that got the attention of my taste buds was for key lime marshmallows. I love homemade marshmallows so I know I'll have fun with this book.

A few weeks ago Glenn gave me a platform hammock, so I've been enjoying his gift for a little while.

It was a beautiful day and I didn't to anything I didn't have to do. We finished the evening with an Austin Powers movie. I'd never seen any of them and all I did was laugh. Can't wait to receive the next one from Netflix.

Again, thanks for my birthday wishes. It's so nice to be 21 x......? I have to say that I've been having the time of my life since I married Glenn, along with retiring. I never imagined I could have this much fun, all the time, at my age. Yeah!!!!!!!

Belated Birthday Wishes Katie H.

:yum: Dear Katie,

This is my first post since, my return to Madrid at 16.00 Hours.

May the best of health and happiness be yours today and always.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Ciao,
Margi. :)

Katie, I hope you're having a terrific birthday!

Attachments

• funny-pictures-cat-is-hanging-up-ba.jpg
    funny-pictures-cat-is-hanging-up-ba.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 164
happy belated, cuz!

i hope the luck of our ancestors smiles on you in a special way this year. :)

Back
Top Bottom