Happy Birthday Kitchenelf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_611890_0_ba54c3b28abc760a889bc580c56be895.gif
May a special person have a "special" day!!!!

Thanks you two!

Oh, and Mr. BT - - - - - :glare: I'm watching you. :LOL: And please keep going with all those comments - my list is growing!!!!! :-p

Last edited:
I think I have finally stopped laughing at buckytom's comments long enough to say that I hope you have a wonderful birthday kitchenelf! I'm just surprised everyone has bought into the idea that you are short. I've seen the step-stool that your husband uses just to be able to kiss you! She's an Amazon people! Sheesh! :-p (That was my gift to you!)

:)Barbara
14.gif

The BEST

This is truly the BEST birthday greeting I have ever seen on this Discuss Cooking site. So many wonderful people take the time to wish you happiness and thankful you are around. What more could you want? You got good husband? Got a dog? Got good neighbors? All things considered life couldn't be better. I am wishing you a real great birthday and many many more happy, healthy, memorable times to come. Take a birthday to make you reflect on if you want to continue on to the next one or not, and with all these wonderful people thinking of you I know you will be here next year too.

Oh, thanks for everything you do around here. I surely don't want you to think I am taking you for granted. Just neglect to give you the credit you are due. You are always so patient with my ignorance of cooking descent meal. Thanks

Anyone can garner a pic off the internet, BT.......

Hey Elfie, I got the real thing :brows:

Happy birthday and thank you for all your help! :flowers:

Attachments

• grappling.jpg
    grappling.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 174
Belated Happy Birthday Elfie! But I'm pretty upset about those shoes from Bucky.

I don't think blue's your color ;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom