Happy Birthday Kitchenelf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
short cake?

No, Bucky T, a four tier (each 6 inches high) extravaganza with at least a foot of edible floral on the top!!!!!!!

For you, on your birthday I might be persuaded to make you one little mini cupcake for each of your short jokes to Elf! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hope I'm not late. Happy Birthday Elfie. Ya know, elves are magical creatures (and very beautiful from what I've read). As Bucky has been picking on you, why don't you use some of that elf magic on BT. You could shrink him to the size of a grasshopper and put him in a jar. Feed him blades of grass for a week, and let your cat play with him for a while (he will be protected by the jar of course). Or maybe you could turn his skin pink, with polka dots. Oh wait, that's how everyone in Jersey looks already. Hmmmm, I know! Turn him into a wire wisk attachment and use it to whip up egg whites, or other slimey things.

Ah, no. You have too gentle a heart to do anything rascally. Just enjoy your birthday. I hope everyone around you celebrates your special day with you and that you have a grand time.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm so sorry I'm late! I didn't get on the computer last night like I promised! Happy belated birthday my friend, hope you got to lift a glass or two!

So sorry I missed your birthday Elf- I hope it was the great start of a great year!!!!Love and energy, Vicki

You guys have made my birthday wonderful! Thank you all for your kind comments - and those that just can't quite hold their tongue - I can take it, bring it on!

I got off work yesterday and sat outside with some bubbly (surprise, surprise), hubby picked me up and we drove to the mountains and had a fabulous dinner, came home and hit a couple of our favorite watering holes. Then on Saturday a friend picked me up, gave me a pedicure while drinking more bubbly, had lunch, went clothes shopping (and was actually successful in finding things), then we sat on the porch all evening. We threw an impromptu little dinner together that that said "summertime has arrived".

Again, thank you everyone! It was a great birthday.

You guys have made my birthday wonderful! Thank you all for your kind comments - and those that just can't quite hold their tongue - I can take it, bring it on!

I got off work yesterday and sat outside with some bubbly (surprise, surprise), hubby picked me up and we drove to the mountains and had a fabulous dinner, came home and hit a couple of our favorite watering holes. Then on Saturday a friend picked me up, gave me a pedicure while drinking more bubbly, had lunch, went clothes shopping (and was actually successful in finding things), then we sat on the porch all evening. We threw an impromptu little dinner together that that said "summertime has arrived".

Again, thank you everyone! It was a great birthday.

That sounds like a perfect celebration, and ya didn't even get arrested!:ermm:

:LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom